Tuesday To Do List is my newest attempt at bringing you tidbits from the gluten-free world each week. This will continue until my mind-that-doesn’t-rest comes up with another way to entertain you guys. You can read my very first to-do list here. Cross your fingers I am back here next Tuesday with another list.
- The cutest round up of animal crackers recipes — adorable!
- A list of gluten-free options for all the baseball fans from GF Philly.
- 25 Uses for Lemons that I plan to test out — I already make the orange-vinegar mixture for cleaning, but should try with lemon as well!
- Another outlet for my honey obsession, let’s get infusing!
- This sheet pan chicken tikka from Smitten Kitchen, adapted from Made in India, which I just bought and now know which recipe to kick things off!
- I made it and now you should too — this creamy asparagus spring soup is pretty darn tasty. I was short on asparagus so added more peas and leeks. Made it a bit more spicy. Used only stock and not the water. Perfect example of how to use a recipe as a guide and make it your own!
- This Ramp’d Up Ranch real food style would be perfect for dipping veg. (maybe I’ll just try it with sour cream and/or greek yogurt and see what happens — or I guess I could make my own mayo) I am always intrigued by ramps but haven’t really cooked with them, have you?
- I know I’ve mentioned it every week for the past three weeks, but SERIOUSLY people, try this sauce! It really is magical. I have been putting it on chicken, dipping veggies and potato wedges in it, topping my eggs with it, and sometimes just eating it by the spoon. Nut free? My friend Johnna from In Johnna’s Kitchen is trying it out with pine nuts and pumpkin seeds, stay tuned…
And take a peek at my latest way of using up my magic green sauce in this real food style burrito bowl!
Want to buy…
- A weekend at Julia’s place… I mean, come on!
- This Eat Dirt book — my celiac sister is reading it right now, anyone else taken a peek?
- The safest fruits and veggies we can until we can grow them outside. 😉 I keep EWG’s “Dirty 12” and “Clean 15” on my phone as an image to guide my shopping.
That’s all for today, my friends — let me know which ones you check off your list!
As much as I wish I were getting paid big bucks to add these links to my page, I’m not. They are not affiliate links. I’m just sharing to share.
2 thoughts on “Tuesday To Do List: what to buy, spy, and try! (or sometimes cry about)”
Belated thanks for including my animal cookies recipe roundup in this To Do list, Sarah!! 🙂
Oh, Shirley! Of course you never have to feel obligated to stop by to say thanks, it is ever so sweet that you do. You have THE best round ups, they need to be shared! xoxo