There’s a super sale on gluten-free makeup starting tomorrow from our friends at Red Apple Lipstick.
Before I go into detail about how much I LOVE their products, here’s what you absolutely need to know, even if you don’t read any further:
- Sale runs 11/17-11/24 (and it’s a private, VIP sale so just REGISTER HERE and you’re all set and will be enjoying the goods before the general public)
- I know, I know, registering seems like a lot of work, but it’s not! You just enter your name and e-mail and then they offer you a buy-one-get-one offer you don’t want to miss.
- Use code CITC for a 22% discount on your order — this is better than the VIP monthly discount!
- All products will be guaranteed to arrive in time for Christmas!
- The Christmas Collection is AH.mazing! (don’t just take my word for it, check out the “look book” by clicking HERE — aren’t they all just stunning?!)
- They are having their sale early this year to allow their employees to enjoy time off for the holidays. That alone makes my heart sing and motivates me to support this company that supports their own.
It’s no secret that I am a BIG fan of every single product I have gotten my hands on from Red Apple Lipstick. And the new Christmas Collection is no exception.
You should have seen me when I opened the package from them — it was like Santa had read my mind and delivered!
As much as I wanted to keep them all to myself… I had to share with some of my girls!
Just look at my best gal Katie — she can pull off ALL of their bold colors with such ease. She’s glowing in Back to the Fuchsia. (remember you can see all of the colors by view the look book HERE.)
And here’s my soul sister, Kristi in Gypsy Soul. (fitting, yes? my soul sister in gypsy soul) 😉 She was impressed by the color, but even more so by the texture — when she first put it on she said, “oh, it’s so smooth.” She is my go-to girl for all things makeup, (she did my makeup for our wedding) so when she’s impressed, you know it’s good — and I’m pretty sure I will have her hooked on RAL after this sale.
And me? I’m a Red Apple girl. I just am. Not because they send me free goods to try out and tell you about, that’s a lovely perk of being a blogger friend with Andrea and Jay, but because they make quality, gluten-free products that make me feel beautiful. And although I get to try some things for free, I also place orders with them throughout the year using my VIP code they send each month.
I don’t have to worry about reading their labels. I know they are safe: no petroleum, no animal bits, no gluten, soy, dairy, corn, harsh chemicals or GMOs.
And they’re good people. Down to earth. They want you to be happy. (they give a ridiculously generous SIX month money-back guarantee on their products) And they moved their sale up this year to be sure their team is home with their families for the holidays. That may not seem like a big deal to some, but to me and my family who watch our mama work every single year during the holidays, it is a VERY big deal and I admire the gesture.
I wake up with Ooh La La and coffee. (my favorite lipstick color of the new collection) And the eye shadows? Oh my minerals. They are gorgeous! And on days when I’m feeling lazy I at least grab my Mint 2 Be gloss and The Lash Project mascara — there are two new glosses in the Christmas Collection. (read all about The Lash Project HERE and then add that to your cart!)
Now… when YOU wake up tomorrow … GO SHOP at www.redapplelipstick.com and use code CITC to save 22% on your order through November 24th. What are you picking out first? Lipstick, gloss, shadows, or one of each?