Did you miss the first post about my obsession with lists? No worries — you can find it here.
I’m home in bed with that achey, sneezy, running nose, coughing-fits-that-won’t-quit bug that is going around. (and by around I mean not only the bug that knocked my husband off his feet for the last week, but the same one that is going around the whole community it seems)
This isn’t ideal timing. I’m in the middle of planning a Pinterest Perfect shower for my celiac sister — and I don’t have time to be laying around blowing my nose all day.
But another day of rest is what my body is ordering, so I soaked in a hot bath with lavender salts, made a cup of lemon tea with honey and will be camped out on the couch on a date with my DVR for the rest of the day.
While I’m laying here, I thought I’d get this week’s list of links together for you — LOVE is in the air my friends.
List of Links to Love, for Love, about Love, what’s not to Love?
- I want to experiment with cake pops, have any of you made them? These would be lovely.
- Your Valentine wants these mini banana splits I bet. Made them this weekend, they melt quick, take photos fast!
- Someday I’d like a photo like this with my Valentine. Brings tears to my eyes every single time.
- Brownie cut outs — are you serious? These would be a breeze to convert to gluten-free.
- This guy is my little chef, my best buddy, my other Valentine — he’s in the “funny valentine contest” over on Facebook that I posted about yesterday. Recently started the gluten-free diet (it’s a struggle) and could use a little cheering up. Sadly, they changed the date on the contest to end today (was supposed to end last week and he was winning) and he’s in second place… can you do me a favor and go vote for him?
- Sweet lunch ideas for the little Valentines in your life — now that Molly’s Gluten Free Bakery has a jumbo loaf, you could easily use the cute cutters.
- I’m game for anything on a stick really, like these cookie pops. (use K-toos to make them gluten-free)
- There is still time to make these free printable gluten-free style Valentines.
- Or maybe Valentine’s Day isn’t your thing. No problemo — go with these cards. Who doesn’t love bacon?
- Gotta love the archives… although I’m off the sugar, I wouldn’t mind a bite of this homemade cookie cake that my mother-in-law gave us a couple years ago — the recipe is in the post, if you’re feeling ambitious!
Here’s hoping your day is filled with health! (and one of the cookies from the list)