Tuesday To Do List is my newest attempt at bringing you tidbits from the gluten-free world each week. This will continue until my mind-that-doesn’t-rest comes up with another way to entertain you guys. You can read my very first to-do list here. Cross your fingers I am back here next Tuesday with another list…
- This “Brown Rice Power Bowl” is going on the menu.
- Hosting a gluten-free guest? Dr. Jean Layton has THE list of local GF bakeries to stock up. (bookmark this — I added Molly’s GF Bakery in Pewaukee!)
- Cream Cheese Cut Out Cookies, I’ll take 3. (dozen.)
- Like my Tuesday To Do Lists? You may also like “News & Notes” from Michael over at Gluten Free Philly.
- Trick or Treat — the 2015 gluten-free Halloween Candy List!
- Ever tried Parkside 23 in Brookfield, WI? Join us for our October Gluten Free Get Together dinner.
- It’s SOUP SEASON! Received several texts and messages this weekend that friends and family were making my Italian Chili with biscuits. So proud. 😉
- This week’s “sometimes cry about” goes to… our friends from Cocina DeLeon in Brookfield. It’s bittersweet news: our friends are closing their doors and retiring to spend time with their family. No one deserves it more than them! The gluten-free community is sad to see them go — not only have they fed us safely for years from their take-and-bake enchiladas, but have also hosted our GF Get Together anniversary parties each year. Blessed to call them friends. Best of luck to the entire Cocina DeLeon family!
This week on Instagram…
Follow along on Instagram: @celiacinthecity
See what I’m pinning: https://www.pinterest.com/celiacinthecity/
As much as I wish I were getting paid big bucks to add these links to my page, I’m not. They are not affiliate links. I’m just sharing to share.