Tuesday To Do List is my newest attempt at bringing you tidbits from the gluten-free world each week. This will continue until my mind-that-doesn’t-rest comes up with another way to entertain you guys. You can read my very first to-do list here. Cross your fingers I am back here next Tuesday with another list.
- Ever make your own body butter? Jillee has THE best ideas.
- This venison barbocoa recipe has me running to check the freezer to see what we have in stock.
- Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad, yum!
- Gluten-free naan bread!
- The exact reason you should dye extra Easter eggs!
- Vegan Creamy Zucchini soup.. think I could use my frozen zuc?
On the shopping list to buy…
- Would one of each of the ciders on this list be too much? 😉 (I haven’t met a cider that’s not gluten free yet, BUT of course always check to make sure before sipping.)
- The ingredients for THIS amazing looking spring salad! Peas are one of my favorite vegetables. Yes, I know this puts me in the minority.
- Other spring season salad veggies/combos… what are YOU putting into your salads right now? INSPIRE ME! I can hardly wait to get the garden growing!
I’m going to reboot my real food eating with a month of real food in April — I just do better eating real food, as much as I have been trying to deny that lately and indulge in all the treats. Care to join me? I’m trying to persuade some other GF friends to join me as well, the more the merrier! Update: I’ve set up a “Gluten Free & Good For Me” Facebook page to keep us all on track, go give it a LIKE and get in on the fun!
The week over on Instagram…
Follow along: @celiacinthecity and pretty please give a “tap, tap” to my photos and leave a comment when you can — the new algorithms they are using are similar to those on Facebook and they will decide what you see now, but the more you interact with your favorite accounts, the more often you’ll see their posts.
As much as I wish I were getting paid big bucks to add these links to my page, I’m not. They are not affiliate links. I’m just sharing to share.