Tuesday To Do List is my newest attempt at bringing you tidbits from the gluten-free world each week. This will continue until my mind-that-doesn’t-rest comes up with another way to entertain you guys. You can read my very first to-do list here. Cross your fingers I am back here next Tuesday with another list.
Add these to your to-do list…
- With a name like “Johnna’s Best Mac & Cheese” it immediately goes to the top of my list.
- Made these date oatmeal bars and you should too! (they taste like a healthy blondie, Mr. CITC approved!) Be sure to use truly gluten-free oats like those from GF Harvest.
- Veggie Cobb Dip sounds pretty perfect for our next cookout.
- We have been on a pineapple kick lately, so obviously Shirley read my mind and all of these pineapple recipes are for me! 😉
- 4 Ingredient Chicken Parmesan Casserole — she had me at “4 ingredient.” Proof that bloggers like to keep it super simple too.
- I’ve been experimenting with essential oils lately, anyone else using them? I can’t get enough lavender. Amy has some tips for a DIY Wellness Kit with Essential Oils.
- Still loving the magic green sauce and putting it on all the things — like this 3 grain skillet last night: quinoa, millet, wild rice with 3 bean mix, sweet potatoes, shallots, pheasant, garlic, cumin, chili pepper, lime, salt & pepper. YUM!
- Ever tried a gluten-free beermosa? Just trust me.
We’re officially endorsing COFFEE FOR PRESIDENT!
Bark twice if you’re actually reading and enJOYing these Tuesday To Do Lists…
As much as I wish I were getting paid big bucks to add these links to my page, I’m not. They are not affiliate links. I’m just sharing to share.