It’s a Tuesday that feels like a Monday.
I get it.
So let’s make this short and sweet.
Check, check, check these off your list this week:
- If your garden is giving like mine, make GAZPACHO! (I use the Cook’s Illustrated recipe — the subscription to their site is worth it for us, they take all the work out of recipes by testing them over and over and giving you tips to try for success every time.)
- On the garden note: THIS recipe for stuffed spaghetti squash (lasagna style!) remains the most popular recipe on the site!
- These flatbread pizzas are a frozen fave.
- One Good Thing by Jillee started following me on Instagram this weekend — this is my equivalent of Oprah following me! 😉 Hi, Jill! I include her clever ideas and posts here often, and am planning on making this “cloud bread” next.
- Many of your kiddos are off to school this week — Linda has you covered for lunch box ideas!
- These gluten free, vegan salted chocolate chip bars look like the perfect dessert for the lunch box.
- Fellow traveler and lover of food, Johnna from In Johnna’s Kitchen has your guide to Gluten Free in Memphis.
May your Tuesday be short and your coffee be strong. xoxo