Tuesday To Do List is my newest attempt at bringing you tidbits from the gluten-free world each week. This will continue until my mind-that-doesn’t-rest comes up with another way to entertain you guys. You can read my very first to-do list here. Cross your fingers I am back here next Tuesday with another list.
Add these to your list this week..
- Join me at our May Gluten Free Get Together dinner at Jose’s Blue Sombrero on Monday, May 23rd. RSVP via the Facebook invite. We’ll be trying tasty treats from Bread SRSLY, (sourdough anyone?!) American Gluten Free, Halfpops, and Love with Food.
- Who doesn’t love a giveaway AND a recipe for rum punch?!
- This song is on repeat — the week after an amazing weekend with your BFF is rough.
- My new favorite Larabar is… PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE. (actually don’t add that to your to-do list, I want to go buy all of them!)
- When in Denver, check out The Gluten Escape bakery.
- Also on the Denver list, Sushi Den. Wow. Just wow.
- I’m off on a “gluten-free in DC” adventure soon — give me some places to try and which sights I *must* see!
As much as I wish I were getting paid big bucks to add these links to my page, I’m not. They are not affiliate links. I’m just sharing to share.