Tuesday To Do List is my newest attempt at bringing you tidbits from the gluten-free world each week. This will continue until my mind-that-doesn’t-rest comes up with another way to entertain you guys. You can read my very first to-do list here. Cross your fingers I am back here next Tuesday with another list.
- At the very top of the list is: GO BUY OATS. Truly, absolutely gluten-free oats. We’re doing a “cash mob” for our friends at GF Harvest — read my post from yesterday for all the info.
- I tried the “5 minute magic green sauce,” and have no idea how I survived without it in my life thus far. Now YOU try it.
- I spy the cutest little donut taste tester…we made real food style donuts over the weekend from Elizabeth Barbone’s new paleo baking book!
- I spy THE prettiest eggs — if you have the opportunity to buy farm fresh eggs from your neighbors, please do so. (or if you’re lucky like me, you have a brother-in-law-egg-dealer) These beauties were from my mama’s “egg dealer.” 😉
- If you are looking for a space to hold your next event, you should seriously consider Loft 24 in Oconomowoc! We had our Gluten Free Get Together Spring Salad Bar there last night and were so very impressed with it all. The venue is decorated perfectly, space galore, and the best part is that you can bring in any of your own food and beverage and at a super affordable price to rent the space. (and they have a play room for the kiddos!) Call and talk to Laura, she’s a gem, tell her I sent you over!
- News that made me cry? Bunky’s in Madison, one of my all time favorite places for gluten-free goodness, is closing their restaurant. (but will still cater!)
- Let’s end on a bright note with these little daffodils. They were mostly closed and had fallen over out in our yard after the nightly frost, so I brought them and they had fully opened to say HELLO, YELLOW!
EnJOY the real life sunshine and warmth that is coming this week!
As much as I wish I were getting paid big bucks to add these links to my page, I’m not. They are not affiliate links. I’m just sharing to share.