Tuesday To Do List is my newest attempt at bringing you tidbits from the gluten-free world each week. This will continue until my mind-that-doesn’t-rest comes up with another way to entertain you guys. You can read my very first to-do list here. Cross your fingers I am back here next Tuesday with another list.
This week I am…
- the owner of a new tortilla press (give me all the tips)
- digging into this Made in India book (not a GF book, but many recipes are)
- about to start Drew’s new book (anyone read it?)
- hoping to make this “magic green sauce” (and put it on ALL the things)
- on day 5 of 30 days of real food (life is good!)
- planning our April Gluten Free Get Together: spring salad bar (join us!)
- dreaming of this light creamy asparagus soup (and have the ingredients to make!)
- celebrating Lincoln’s 3rd birthday! (he’s the light of my life!)
What’s on your list this week?
As much as I wish I were getting paid big bucks to add these links to my page, I’m not. They are not affiliate links. I’m just sharing to share.