Tuesday To Do List is my newest attempt at bringing you tidbits from the gluten-free world each week. This will continue until my mind-that-doesn’t-rest comes up with another way to entertain you guys. You can read my very first to-do list here. Cross your fingers I am back here next Tuesday with another list.
- These almond coconut bars look like a fun new Lara-like combo to try!
- If you’re a local Milwaukee GF friend, be sure to join our private, closed group on Facebook — after years of Facebook deciding who sees what (and usually only serving my posts up to very few people) we started a little group that’s just us, friends in and around Milwaukee that can share recipes, honest restaurant reviews and concerns, and ask ANY questions. Click HERE to join!
- My friend Amie’s new book is available NOW — order yours today!
- Just for fun — I LAVA THIS VIDEO! (first saw it in the theater before Inside Out, just try not to cry!)
- Win a Gluten Free Love Box from the lovely Gluten Free Gigi! (hurry, ends March 12, 2016)
- I’ll start with a mint brownie washed down with a shamrock shake…what will you choose from this list of minty green gluten-free goodies?
- I haven’t found a gluten-free fish fry in Milwaukee that even comes close to the fish & chips I had in London…but maybe trying a homemade fish fry would be best?
That beautiful plate was from Truscott Arms in London — THE best fish & chips I’ve ever had, gluten-free or otherwise. EVER. (and stay tuned for the day when I finally write more about my 85 days in London!)
That’s all for today, my friends.
I miss you all and hope to get back to a more regular blogging schedule soon.
As much as I wish I were getting paid big bucks to add these links to my page, I’m not. They are not affiliate links. I’m just sharing to share.