Tuesday To Do List is my newest attempt at bringing you tidbits from the gluten-free world each week. This will continue until my mind-that-doesn’t-rest comes up with another way to entertain you guys. You can read my very first to-do list here. Cross your fingers I am back here next Tuesday with another list.
- These almond coconut bars look like a fun new Lara-like combo to try!
- If you’re a local Milwaukee GF friend, be sure to join our private, closed group on Facebook — after years of Facebook deciding who sees what (and usually only serving my posts up to very few people) we started a little group that’s just us, friends in and around Milwaukee that can share recipes, honest restaurant reviews and concerns, and ask ANY questions. Click HERE to join!
- My friend Amie’s new book is available NOW — order yours today!
- Just for fun — I LAVA THIS VIDEO! (first saw it in the theater before Inside Out, just try not to cry!)
- Win a Gluten Free Love Box from the lovely Gluten Free Gigi! (hurry, ends March 12, 2016)
- I’ll start with a mint brownie washed down with a shamrock shake…what will you choose from this list of minty green gluten-free goodies?
- I haven’t found a gluten-free fish fry in Milwaukee that even comes close to the fish & chips I had in London…but maybe trying a homemade fish fry would be best?
That beautiful plate was from Truscott Arms in London — THE best fish & chips I’ve ever had, gluten-free or otherwise. EVER. (and stay tuned for the day when I finally write more about my 85 days in London!)
That’s all for today, my friends.
I miss you all and hope to get back to a more regular blogging schedule soon.
As much as I wish I were getting paid big bucks to add these links to my page, I’m not. They are not affiliate links. I’m just sharing to share.
2 thoughts on “Tuesday To Do List — what to buy, spy, and try! (or sometimes cry about)”
Awww, thanks for the link love, my friend! I’m always interested to see what you share with us and Oooh!! on that Fish and Chips. I want some! I’d choose fish over dessert. I really would!
Me too, Shirley. Fish. And fries. Bring me all the salt!