Tuesday To Do List is my newest attempt at bringing you tidbits from the gluten-free world each week. This will continue until my mind-that-doesn’t-rest comes up with another way to entertain you guys. Cross your fingers I am back here next Tuesday with another list…
- Once upon a time, I got to meet THE Pioneer Woman — I talked a mile a minute telling her what a big fan I was and that I had found out about her wonderfulness through Shauna from Gluten Free Girl and the Chef. Although I don’t follow along as closely as I used to, (I’m still sad that Google Reader is no longer!) I’m still a big fan, have a couple of her books, make her baked beans recipe by request, and will probably end up buying a piece from her new collection because it’s so dang pretty. (she is too and she’s hilariously down to earth)
- And speaking of Gluten Free Girl… they have a new cookbook coming out this week! Their recipes have never let me down and I’m guessing this one will not disappoint: American Classics Reinvented. It’s already in my cart to buy on Amazon.
- Back to school this week? If you need your coffee and smoothie all-in-one, this Morning Mocha Monkey Smoothie is for YOU!
- Have you tried the recipe in one of the most popular posts of all time here at CITC? Grab your spaghetti squash and meet me in the kitchen for Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash!
- I won’t bombard you with all things pumpkin, (yet!) but when it *is* time… this Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake from In Johnna’s Kitchen must be moved to the top of your to-do list. Just trust me.
- But with temps in the 80s this week — I spy a popsicle treat that would be lovely for dessert tonight: Almond Joysicles!
Until next Tuesday…