Being an official blogger for the GFAF Expo in Chicago next weekend has its perks — not only do I get to mingle among some of my favorite blogger friends and vendors, but they’re also giving me FIVE regular admission one day passes to give away!
Actually all of the blogging team (and other vendors/authors) are giving away tickets too, so I rounded up a little list, but there are others out there as well — go check them out, show some GF from Milwaukee love, and enter to win:
- Pam from I am Celiac (got to meet her last year — she has a new book coming out too, watch for it!)
Colie from The Curse of Gluten (we’ve been IG friends and finally meeting IRL!)
- Betsy from Gluten Free Betsy (my go-to-girl for anything GF in Chicagoland)
- Wendy from Allergy Free Kitchens (new-to-me blogger, just ONE of the reasons I love the expo!)
- Jennifer from The Allergista (another new-t0-me, yay!)
- Molly’s Gluten-Free Bakery (on their FB page)
Imagine stepping into a gigantic open room full of tables overflowing with samples and being able to EAT.IT.ALL! (of course you still have to check on ingredients if you have multiple intolerances/allergies, but this is the place to be for ingredient checking!)
FREE TICKETS to the GFAF EXPO CHICAGO
WANT EXTRA ENTRIES? Complete each task below, leave a separate comment for each, that’s an additional 6+ entries!
- Of course you should already LIKE GFAF Expo on Facebook — they post often about apps, the GF candy lists, blogs you should be reading, and all the info on the expo, but if for some crazy reason you haven’t already, click on that LIKE button on their page and come back and let me know you’re follow along.
- Same for Twitter, FOLLOW @gfafexpo then leave a separate comment for doing so.
- Please tell me you LIKE my Celiac in the City page on Facebook? Leave another comment for that.
- You know the drill, FOLLOW @celiacinthecity on Twitter and get another entry by leaving another comment.
- On Instagram? FOLLOW: celiacinthecity and leave a comment for that!
- SHARE this post on your timeline, Instagram feed, or Twitter account and leave a comment EACH time you do so!
Winners will be drawn TUESDAY, APRIL 8th at 10pm CST, be sure to leave your NAME & EMAIL so I can contact you and let you know that you’ve won. The lucky winners will be able to pick up their tickets at the GFAF Expo Registration Desk on the day they choose to attend.