It’s time for some real food.
Curb the sugar.
Get back to real food.
So I’m doing my second “10 Days of Real Food Pledge,” care to join me?
You can read about my first 10 day adventure here — man I did good the first time… and I kept it up (for the most part) until our honeymoon in March.
This one will run from September 19th-28th.
I’ll be checking in here with you, as well as over on Facebook, so feel free to chime in with what’s working for you, to share recipe ideas, or just to cheer each other on.
Here are some recipes to get you started:
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Chocolate-Banana-Peanut-Butter Mock Ice Cream
- 4 Ingredient Hummus
- Spicy Tomato Dill Soup
- Peach “Sorbet”
- Pretty much anything from Eat Like a Dinosaur (be sure to leave a comment to win a copy — drawing is tomorrow night!)
- Most of these salads (minus some of the dressings, but you can make some real-food-friendly)
- Tayden’s Mashed Potato Soup
- Pumpkin Spice Latte (skip the cookie)
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
There are plenty of recipes and resources over on their website too!
And I’ll be back soon to share what I’m eating and keep us all in check — and this isn’t about weight loss necessarily, (although that never hurts) but last time I did this I dropped about 5 pounds …. so are you IN?