We made it home safely, with plenty of tales to tell.
I’ll just be honest and say I’m still adjusting to reality. For some reason, I am having the worst time getting back into the swing of things.
So… I promise there will be more pictures with stories of our adventures on the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, but for today, how about a list of links?
TRAVELING GLUTEN-FREE STYLE
- If you are traveling to a country where the native language is not English, you can grab some Triumph Dining Cards to make things easier on everyone. (I only busted out my Spanish version once on our trip.)
- Although I didn’t bring my toaster bags on this trip, I do take them on pretty much every other trip, even if it’s a weekend at a friend’s house.
- My suitcase, purse and carry-on all contained these Larabars, they are my current favorite. If I had been thinking ahead, I would have ordered and mixed it up with some GFBs too.
- Glutino pretzels are a staple for travel – perfect dipped in mustard, cream cheese, with regular cheese bites, on their own, dipped in PB&J, plenty of possibilities.
- These Go-Pinic meals pretty much saved me on the plane ride home – NO gluten-free options from American Airlines on that flight, even after calling to request it. Boo.
- Some airports have snack options for us too — I scored some Peeled Snacks along with some Honest Tea for the ride there.