I’m Sarah. And I’m a list-aholic.
Post-its, magnetic note pads on the fridge, mini notebook in my purse, you name it. Some might not think this is an issue. (but my husband might disagree) Some might see it as a way to be organized.
And you would be right….IF I had an organized way of doing it. But no, I insist on having these lists all over the place. On my desk at work right now, I probably have at least 10 post-it notes going. Those are mini lists. They count too, and they start to pile up after a while.
At any given time, I have about three lists going in my head too: bits for the blog, brunch ideas for a baby shower I’m throwing, fun food ideas I want you all to know about, what to wear on my honeymoon… you know, the everyday stuff. (see, even that was more than three lists, I can’t help myself)
I have even bought notebooks, cute little books with decorative covers, some with the itty bitty pens attached for convenience. All with the intention of keeping my lists in one place.
It’s just not happening. Not today anyway.
So I’m doing what any normal person would do — trying to solve life’s problem on my blog. :)
This is the perfect space to share at least some of the the ideas whirling around in this head of mine. I’ll take some time each week to let you know where I’m clicking, what’s in queue in my Google Reader, (did you know you can add this blog to your Google Reader?) recipes I need to find time to make, or any other little thing that I pin over on Pinterest that you just need to know about.
- Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, how cute would these be? (converted to GF, of course)
- Remember when I met the Pioneer Woman? Her writing makes me smile, this will too.
- I’m all about eating out of the pantry, and so is Shirley with this lovely soup… mmm, and bread!
- Speaking of lists, Kim over at Gluten Free is Life gives you a menu list every week — go grab some ideas!
- Oh, Tuna Tartare… it’s been so long. Yes, please.
- I’m a big fan of Johnna’s these days… and these Rice Krispie Cupcakes are on one of my lists for sure.
- Do you think my guy (who I love more than cupcakes) would ever make me these cupcakes?
- Have I mentioned I’m going HERE on my honeymoon? In case I didn’t… I’m going HERE!
- This pizza intrigues me, can someone make it for me?
- My nephews would love this popcorn. (there are marshmallows involved)
Now I need to crawl into bed. The alarm is set for 5am — a date with the treadmill for Week 5 of the C25k. (and I have a couple of things to jot down in my bedside notepad)