I like to think of my eating habits as research. You know, for this blog. And my gluten free friends. The newbies. When they ask for suggestions, I want to be able to give them some.
The buzz in the social media world has been Zing Bars. Seriously. I have been hearing about them since October when Gluten Free Girl first brought it up. I trust her. Like an old friend. (although we’ve never met, I sure hope we do someday)
I had to try these. Working as an on-the-go sign language interpreter at a university where the buildings are not always right next door to each other, I need snack ideas that can survive my work bag.
So when my new pals from Zing Bars sent over some bars to try, I had to.
- High protein (at least 10g per bar)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter is my favorite. (so far)
- They are gluten and soy free.
- All natural ingredients.
- They actually taste good. Which is what people expect from products. But if you live in the gf world, you have probably wasted money on products even your pet would not want. After so many people raved about them, I never doubted they would have good flavor, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I really do like them.
The only downfall… I cannot find them in Milwaukee.
No worries. I have a solution. Stacey from Zing has gifted me a coupon code for the Zing website!
Here’s what to do:
- Go to the Zing Bars website- online store.
- Decide on your favorite flavor. OR pick a sampler box.
- Enter the code celiaccity at the check out.
- SAVE $10 per box. (12 bars)
There is NO limit to how many boxes you can order. This coupon code expires March 21, 2010.
Go order. Come back and tell me your favorite flavor when they arrive.
Off to place my order…