Do any of you know of someone in your life that is bursting with talent, but extremely modest about their gift? My friend Christi is that person.
She is an interpreter and Super Mom (to two adorable kiddos, one of which has multiple food allergies) by day and a witty, ever-so-creative writer by night. But don’t take my word for it, go see her blog for yourself.
Earlier this month she gave me the Prolific Blogger Award, which you can check out here. What an honor. Especially coming from her.
There may be a rule, some type of “re-gifting” clause about giving the award back to her. But if it were allowed, she would be at the top of my list.
Here are some other Prolific Bloggers.
And the awards go to…
- Kristin @ Gluten Free Crumpette. Her tweets make me laugh. Unique recipes. Upbeat girl. Go see.
- Lauren from Celiac Teen. A teen from Canada. Passionate about food and photos. Created an eBook to help those in Haiti. Yes, a teenager. Pretty amazing.
- Anne from Gluten-Free Musings. She keeps us up to date. Plenty of great recipes and giveaways too. Hoping to meet her in person one of these days.
- Kim @ Gluten Free is Life. Not sure exactly where she finds the time to run, write, review, run, cook, bake, run, tend to kiddos… but she DOES IT! (and she shares the love of coconut M&M’s)
- “Peef and Lo” from Burp! Where Food Happens. Fellow Wisco food lovers. You can easily convert their recipes to gluten free. In fact, they are in a recipe contest RIGHT NOW, and you can vote for them. The recipe IS gluten free.
- Dan and Melissa from A Duo of Chefs More local food fanatics. Although they don’t have a gf focus, the recipes are creative and easily converted over to our side.
- Stephen from Your Milwaukee Dining. Storming Milwaukee one restaurant at a time and reporting back to us. Fast fingers on Twitter. Plenty of pics. (w/ a side of sarcasm) Big fun.
There it is. Hope you enjoy visiting their sites as much as I do. I am blessed to be among great writers.