Welcome to Friday Photos, a weekly feature here on Celiac in the City — you can read how it all started by clicking HERE.
- This was taken on the way to La Crosse today — to meet up with my sister, mamasita and ALL the boys.
- My two best buddies are coming to stay with us ALL week.
- They already want to: make ice cream, go to the Betty Brinn museum, go swimming, bake cookies, go to Discovery World, visit Mark’s parents, (they have dogs and a big yard) go to the lake, and play tag.
- I may need a nap.
- Or a margarita.
Hello, French Dip.
- Served on Molly’s Gluten Free Bakery bun.
- Tastes so much better when people go out of their way to make a recipe GF for you.
- My sister-in-law rocks.
Hello, make ahead breakfast.
- Overnight oats recipe that you need to try this summer.
- Featured over on Healthy Tipping Point this week. (thanks, Caitlin!)
- HTP is a blog I read daily — you should too, Caitlin’s on “Team GF”
Hello, simple lunch.
- All it takes is hard boiled eggs, a little mayo, smidge of mustard, and some salt and pepper.
- Served on Canyon Bakehouse’s Colorado Caraway (it’s like a mock rye, but more interesting — soft, chewy, good bread.)
- Who else loves egg salad?
Hello, Practical Paleo.
- Cannot wait to dig into this book.
- I realize that may be hard to believe after seeing all of the other photos in this post.
- Already loving the layout and marking 34 recipes I want to make this week.
- I realize that may be impossible with my buddies staying over, but they like to hang in the kitchen, so let’s hope for the best.
- Snag your copy on pre-order from Amazon. (like right now, go!)
- Might as well check out the blog too.
Hello, healthy cookbook.
- The pictures are stunning — and not just a few photos in the book, we’re talking big, beautiful photos of every single recipe.
- These recipes are simple and easy to follow, perfect for a newbie to the GF diet.
- I’m giving away a copy of this book at our GF Get Together on Tuesday.
- You should come, so you can make things like this…
- I already did make some of the recipes from the book — and I know I’ll make plenty more.
- I’m loving these no-bake cookies.
- I’ve never had quinoa for breakfast.
- I think I should more often.
- Grab your copy of The Healthy Gluten-Free Life today.
- We could all use a little more healthy in our lives, right?
- Am I the only one who hadn’t had quinoa for breakfast yet?
- Both from North Avenue Grill
- Our next GF Get Together is happening there on Tuesday!
- The Havana is my favorite sandwich on the menu.
- I hope to see you there!
Good night, moon.